Thursday, July 10, 2014

Exciting News!

As a warning I will be posting this on both Life of a Book Addict and Writing is Life for those of you who meander between both of my blogs.  I have some very exciting news though!  Starting the 21st and possibly for a few days after, I shall be moving!  Not cities or anything big like that.  Just apartments, but I am very excited for it.  It'll be a better living condition, a better neighborhood, more space.  And honestly, it's the little things I'm excited for.


  • Having a in-complex laundry mat.
  • Having a swimming pool (alright, not so little, especially in this drought)
  • Having more than one set of house keys.
  • Having an oven I don't think will short-circuit and burn my living space down.
  • Having a fire alarm that works.
See, the little things boys and girls that make life worth living.  And the fact it is a lot closer to my job, also makes things really awesome.  Speaking of, I have to buy a bike.  Anyone know of any cheap ones that function?  I'm going to be looking around, of course, but i I figure, it never hurts to ask around.  Especially since I've been told that getting a steady ride to work means promotion opportunities.  Exciting and terrifying at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment