Sunday, August 3, 2014

I am a Horrible Person

Alright, so I am officially all moved which is great.

My friend is no longer visiting.

I have no real excuses.

Well, I am trying for the front counter lead position at work, but I don't think I can count that as a real excuse either.  I mean, after all, there is always time to write.  As anyone who peeks in at my other blog knows, I have been getting at least one book review up a week, sometimes two.  So basically I need to buckle down and do some more writing.

I do have some pretty exciting news though!

I found an old short story of mine and with some encouragement from my friends, I've decided to expand the world in it into a series.  So hopefully that goes well.  I haven't decided on a release date for the short story yet, but I'll let you know when it is ready to go up on amazon.  Until then, I'm hoping to work on some stories to build up the world itself so that I have some things ready to come after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment